16.12.09

the best hats ever...

We decided to head out to the park and catch as many fun photos as we could of these CUTE little sweeties! Big brother is not shy in front of the camera at all, and I had too much fun asking him to look at the camera -- he did whenever I asked! Imagine that! And little sis was just the most adorable, smart gal -- I wish I could have recorded her sweet voice so I could listen to her over and over! And Mom brought along the BEST hats ever -- people couldn't stop commenting on them! So good to see you all again! Thank you for such a fun morning, you three!!













2 comments:

Allix Ruby March 7, 2011 at 10:30 AM  

Omigoodness! Oh...my...good...ness! Those.hats.are.ADORABLE!!! :D

P.S. Thanks for the comments on my blog, and your pictures are lovely :)

Anonymous October 12, 2012 at 10:44 AM  

May GOD Bless you in all that He Gave You
Light of Faith
brucewjheckman@hotmail.com